Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hey, Lady!

I, as you guys probably know, did not graduate. I was fucking tired! I'm not a school person. These days though, I wish I had just done it. I realize I'm not doing and probably not going to do anything with my Bachelor's but it just be a nice thing to have should I ever want to leave this house. So, prodded by someone special in my life (my therapist) I looked into completing the old degree. Who knows if I will go but I've been researching PNCA.

It's my current hobby.

Inspired by these thoughts I picked up ye olde paintbrush and am not ashamed to say I'm feelin' it. I'll show you:
I did do a little fiddling on photoshop because I can't not use my computer skillz. What do you think? And by that I mean tell me you like it or shut your dirty whore mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment