Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fashion Assist

So Gus and I are going to a wedding in the Catskills in June. We're flying in the 17th and out the 21st.  No Marlowe! Drunkenness, boning, seeing you fine foxes, not having to answer the same question for hours on end, I'm so excited!

I bought Gus a new suit. It's pretty sexy. Lookie:
Gus' suit on a sexy man

I was going to buy myself a new dress but the suit is darker than I thought and looks pretty good with this dress that I already have:
My Dress on me, obviously
which is awesome because now I'm gonna buy me some hot new hottie shoes instead. What do you think about these suckers?
Been really into trolling Modcloth lately
It's probably a moot point as there are very few left and I don't feel like getting out of bed and going ALL THE WAY downstairs to get my wallet and it'll probably sell right now.

1 comment: